We believe that no two senior-level executive search engagements are identical. Although there are many common elements that exist between certain functional areas of expertise within a given industry, each senior-level search assignment must be approached and appreciated for the unique business challenges a particular client is experiencing within their competitive market as well as within the dynamics of their own company. It is this philosophy that guides our approach to carefully calibrating the many critical variables that ultimately influence the long-term success of each executive search assignment.
NRS Global Partners’ Contingency Search Team is able to converse with both the client and the candidates in the language of their industry, enabling us to understand our clients’ needs, assist in defining the positions, and identify and recruit the best possible candidates. We created a Contingency Search Team to cultivate mutually rewarding relationships with every client and candidate we represent. We are dedicated to the goal of establishing long-term client relationships by providing the highest quality services that are uniquely tailored to the individual needs of each one of our clients.
We understand how challenging it is to efficiently operate when resources are low. NRS Global Partners Staffing offers customized assistance to provide clients with effective solutions which will not only control costs, but will also enhance the company’s business edge.
We offer a full spectrum of people-based staff augmentation services. From a single individual contributor to a fully outsourced program management team, we provide the right individual consultant, partner, or engagement team to fully meet a client’s staffing services needs.
NRS Global Partners’ staff augmentation group provides:
- Experienced professionals both as individual contributors and skilled contractors, drawn from a database of over 21,000 consultants.
- Entire resource teams on an interim basis – capable of owning the planning, design, launch and management of Technology, Finance, HR, and Sales & Marketing initiatives.
- Avoid the delay and expense of recruiting for in-house expansion or keep your business operations flowing smoothly while you find and hire the best candidate for your department team.
- Redirect resources from non-core activities toward consumer costs, building competitive strength.
- Make more efficient use of capital, technology, and resources.